Urban Executive Pty Ltd is an owner of the URL www.whistleblowingservice.com.au
WBS is committed to providing exceptional customer service. In the event that we are unable to fulfil your service arrangements, we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss arrangements to resolve the situation.
Please choose carefully as we are not required to provide a refund if you change your mind about the services you asked for or choose the wrong service/product. Note: All transactions are processed in $AUD.
Payment is annual in advance and not refundable. The agreement can be ended with three month’s notice be either party. Notification must be made prior to this period in order the cease the service agreement. Where the termination notification is received inside the 3 month notice period Confidential Reporting will charge the next years fee in advance. Where the agreement is ended by You there is no refund.
All credit card transactions are secured using 128 Bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Encryption.
When purchasing from WBS your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest industry standard 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please click here to contact our support centre.
These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern the user’s (“you” or “your”) use of our website https://www.whistleblowingservice.com.au (“the Website”) and your relationship with Confidential Reporting Pty Ltd (we”, “our” or “us”) (Company Registration ABN 71 601 276 028) whose office is Suite 1, 17 Henry Street, Australia 4000. All transactions that are processed through this website will appear as WBS on your credit card Statement. For more information about WBS please refer to the terms and conditions below. Please read them carefully as they affect your rights and liabilities under the law. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not access or use the Website. If you have any queries regarding these Terms, please click here to contact our support centre.
A. USE OF THE WEBSITE
- Agreement: By using the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- Amendments: We reserve the right to:
- Update these Terms from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via a suitable announcement on the Website. It is your responsibility to check for such changes. The changes will apply to the use of the Website after we have given such announcement. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms you should not continue to use the Website. If you continue to use the Website after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Website will be deemed to indicate your acceptance of, and agreement to be bound by, the new Terms
- Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website and the material contained therein (or any part) without notice to you, and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you for any modification to, or withdrawal of, the Website or its contents.
- Registration: You warrant that:
- The personal information which you are required to provide when you register is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects
- You are not impersonating any other person or entity
During the term of this agreement you will notify us immediately of any changes to your personal information by e-mailing our customer service representatives at [email protected] or telephoning them on 1800 73 00 73.
- Compliance: The Website may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and its use. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Website:
- Any computer viruses or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer
- Any material which is defamatory, offensive or of an obscene character
You may not create a link to this Website from any other website without our prior written permission.
- Third party links: As a convenience to our customers, the Website may include links to other websites or material which is beyond our control. We are not responsible for such websites or material nor do we review or endorse these websites. We will not be liable, whether directly or indirectly, for the practices in respect of privacy or otherwise and/or the content of such websites nor for any damage, loss or offense caused or alleged to be caused in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, materials or services available on such external websites or resources and we accept no responsibility or liability for any losses or penalties whatsoever that might be incurred as a result of linking to any location on any linked websites or pages.
- Intellectual property: The content of the Website is protected by copyright, trade marks, database and other intellectual property rights whether registered or unregistered. You acknowledge that the ownership of the material and content displayed on the whole or on part of the Website and the intellectual property rights in such material and content shall remain with us or our licensors absolutely. You may retrieve and display the content of the Website on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own, internal business purposes, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for external commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Website.
- Limitation of liability: Notwithstanding any other provision in the Terms, nothing in these Terms will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. The Website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to it and its use. You acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and cannot be responsible for the security or privacy of the Website and any information provided to by you.You must bear the risk associated with the use of the Internet. Whilst we will try to ensure that material included on the Website is correct, reputable and of high quality, we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with the Website. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Website we will attempt to correct this as soon as reasonably possible.We will have no liability for:
- Incompatibility of the Website with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links
- Technical problems including errors on, or interruptions to usage of the Website
- Unsuitability or unreliability of the Website
- Inadequacy of the Website to meet your requirements
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, any loss of profits, loss of business, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data, pure economic loss or any consequential losses, indirect, incidental damages, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Website
- Viruses or other computer bugs or malfunctions acquired by you from the use of the Internet or the Website
- Severance: If any part of the Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed to have been deleted from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and/or enforceability of any remaining provisions of the Terms.
- Waiver: No waiver by us in respect of any breach of any provision of these Terms shall be construed as a waiver of any preceding or succeeding breach of any provision of these Terms.
- Third party rights: All third party rights are excluded and no third party shall have any right to enforce these Terms. This shall not apply to members of our group who shall, from time to time and subject to our consent, have the right to enforce these Terms as if they were us. Any rights of a third party to enforce these Terms may be varied and/or extinguished by agreement between the parties to these Terms without the consent of any such third party.
- Law and jurisdiction: The Website is controlled and operated in the country of Australia. The Terms will be governed by the Laws of Queensland and Australia and you irrevocably agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Queensland Courts. Calls may be recorded or monitored for training/customer services purposes and/or the prevention or detection of crime. Details are correct at time of creation. Calls may be monitored and recorded in case we need to check we have carried out your instructions correctly and to help us improve our quality of service.
WBS is committed to protecting user privacy. We understand that visitors and users of our website are concerned about their privacy, and the confidentiality and security of any information that is provided. What data do we collect and how do we use it? WBS collects and processes information about you in order to:
- identify you each time you visit a Web Site or wish to have a Service provided;
- process and track training undertaken by you;
- improve our Services and Web Sites
You may be asked, either when you register with us, or at other times, for information about yourself, such as your name, e-mail address, postal address and telephone number. In addition, when you undertake certain services from our Web Sites, we will need to know your credit/payment card number and expiration date. You are under no obligation to provide this information, but if you do not then we may not be able to provide you with certain services or personalise your experience and tailor our Services for you.
Log files/IP addresses
When you visit our Web Sites, we automatically log your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognised by our web server. We use IP addresses to help us administer our Web Sites and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use. We do not link IP addresses to personally identifiable information.
Non personal information
We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use or the site from which you linked to our Web Sites. You cannot be identified from this information and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our Web Sites. We may from time to time supply the owners or operators of third party sites from which it is possible to link to our Web Sites with information relating to the number of users linking to our Web Sites from their sites. You cannot be identified from this information.
Cookies are pieces of information that a Web Site transfers to your hard drive to store and sometimes track information about you. They contain information used to ‘remember’ that the user has visited the site before and provide the continuity of the “session” expected by the user. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that. However, you may not be able to take full advantage of a Web Site if you do so. Cookies are specific to the domain that created them and cannot be accessed by other domains, which means they cannot be used to track your movements around the web. Although they do identify a user’s computer, cookies do not personally identify customers or passwords. Credit card information is not stored in cookies. We use Google AdWords Remarketing to advertise trigger across the Internet. AdWords remarketing will display relevant ads tailored to you based on what parts of the website you have viewed by placing a cookie on your machine. THIS COOKIE DOES NOT IN ANYWAY IDENTIFY YOU OR GIVE ACCESS TO YOUR COMPUTER The cookie is used to say “This person visited this page, so show them ads relating to that page.” Google AdWords Remarketing allows us to tailor our marketing to better suit your needs and only display ads that are relevant to you. Please click here to opt out.
With whom is the information shared?
WBS will not share, sell or rent your personal information to third parties. WBS may disclose aggregate statistics about our training, our Web Site visitors in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will not include personally identifying information. WBS may disclose personal information if required to do so by law. Our Web Site contains links to the sites of third parties. When you visit these sites, we suggest that you read their privacy policies. WBS is not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of such sites.
Information about products and services
WBS place great importance on the security of all information associated with our customers. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of customer data under our control. For example, our security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorised personnel have access to user information. With regard to our Web Sites, we use a secure connection (SSL) to protect important information (such as financial details) you send to us. While we cannot ensure or guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration of data will not occur, we use our best efforts to prevent this. This site contains links to non-WBS websites. WBS is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of such websites.
‘Web Accessibility’ aims to make content accessible by everyone regardless of any disability or ability they may have, and to make content more usable to users in general. WBS is committed to providing excellent web-based services for all users and ensuring, as far as reasonably practicable, that all users, regardless of disability, are able to access the same experience. We will make every effort to ensure all information and services are as up-to-date and accessible as possible, however, due to varying software, presentation methods and user technology, we are not always able to provide access and usability to all users to all areas of our web-based services. If you would like more information regarding WBS accessibility initiatives, or you have any difficulties, questions or suggestions regarding accessibility, please contact us via email: [email protected] or phone: 1800 73 00 73.